Shovel & Thumb Sprinklers is a business division of licensed technicians operating within Vancouver, WA. We are your reliable source for irrigation system repairs, maintenance, upgrades, and installations. Call us to get a free quote!
SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSTALLATION IN VANCOUVER
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
As a preferred local company in the Vancouver area, we service both residential and commercial properties. Our licensed technicians can handle a multitude of tasks and offer quality irrigation solutions. We have an intricate understanding of how spray sprinkler systems and drip irrigation units operate.
Restore the damaged parts of an irrigation device.
Protect the PVC pipes, backflow preventer, and sprinklers.
Include modern technology to reduce water bills.
Add spray sprinklers or drip lines to any landscape.
VANCOUVER SPRINKLER INSTALLATION
The modern irrigation system is one of the most efficient methods to water vegetation. Ever since its invention in the 1960s, it has seen widespread use in agriculture. It eventually made its way into the landscapes of traditional US households.
Nevertheless, installing an irrigation device can turn into a fairly complicated task. Without the precise knowledge, components such as the backflow preventer or valve manifold can be difficult to setup. Truth is, most DIY amateurs make common mistakes that shorten the lifespan of the equipment.
As experts with years of experience in the irrigation industry, we ensure that every system is properly assembled and configured to preserve its longevity. Contact us to schedule an on-site inspection. We will assess the specific needs of your landscape and quote a reasonable price for our installation services. With our competitive rates, you cannot go wrong.
TYPES OF IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
Modern irrigation units have a plethora of advantages, no matter the type or size of the landscape. The most relevant benefits include water conservation and the ability to manipulate the growth of greenery.
Drip System – The components of drip systems guarantee that most water is absorbed by the soil, minimizing runoff and evaporation. The drip emitters and distribution lines are strategically positioned to irrigate the roots of vegetation, preventing loss of nutrients. This peculiar watering method improves the growth of plants, garden beds, and vegetables.
Spray Sprinklers – While drip devices exceed 90% efficiency and have an output that is measured in gallons per hour, typical sprinkler systems are only 50% to 70% efficient and their water consumption is measured in gallons per minute. As such, spray sprinklers excel at irrigating large green areas, whereas drip systems focus on directly watering specific sections of a landscape.
SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSTALLATION
01. Assessment – First, our technicians conduct a thorough inspection of your landscape to determine the best design for the irrigation equipment.
02. Estimate – After the initial analysis, we calculate the total costs of installing the watering unit and give you a detailed quote based on the work involved.
03. Installation – Once you approve the estimate, our technicians proceed to assemble the system. This involves installing the backflow preventer, valves, distribution lines, and other components.
04. Maintenance – We offer optional follow-up maintenance to preserve the irrigation device in optimal condition. Upkeep tasks include inspections, tune-ups, reactivations, and sprinkler winterization in Vancouver, WA. A well-preserved unit will save you from excessive water bills.
LAWN SPRINKLER REPAIR
There is no doubt that contemporary irrigation systems have certain advantages over traditional watering methods. Although, this comes at a cost. These devices are intricate mechanical tools that require constant maintenance to function properly.
It is very likely that a neglected irrigation unit will malfunction at some point. If yours fails to perform accordingly due to a lack of maintenance, then call us. Our technicians can quickly diagnose existing issues affecting the equipment and provide an affordable sprinkler repair solution. They can also provide various landscaping recommendations.
Over time, we have built a reputation as the most reliable irrigation business in the area. Our trained technicians cannot only help you install the ideal system, they also make sure it performs efficiently for years to come with maintenance and repair services.
CALL OUR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
Most individuals lack the proper knowledge to adequately install, modify, or repair an irrigation system. As such, they end up making common mistakes that deteriorate the overall functionality of the unit. Do not let that happen to you. Instead, take advantage of our services.
- Fix damaged parts to restore the efficiency of the system
- Protect the irrigation device from freezing temperatures
- Reactivate the equipment once the growing season begins
- Automate labor and reduce water bills with upgrades
- Reroute or cap any existing line of the irrigation unit
- Install a custom spray sprinkler or drip irrigation device